Fishwife Cantabrian Anchovies in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Say hello to the richest, butteriest anchovies that have ever met your lips. Enjoy with good bread and butter, simmered into a rich tomato pasta sauce, or stirred into a Caesar salad.
Good to know:
- Hand-packed by a third-generation, family-owned cannery on the Cantabrian coast using an artisanal process perfected over decades.
- Sourced from Europe's first and only MSC-certified sustainable anchovy fishery.
- Caught in the Cantabrian Sea by fishermen using the purse seine fishing method.
- Semi-preserved through a salt-curing process that lasts for six - twelve months.
- Packed into tins with premium Spanish extra virgin olive oil, sourced directly from farmers in Northern Spain.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry space. Refrigerate, if possible.
Ingredients: Anchovies (fish), organic extra virgin olive oil, salt.
Net Weight: 1.73 oz/tin
We don't like dust-collectors. Every item at Realm is selected for its longevity, design, and quality.
Free pickup in store. Free local delivery within a 15 mile radius of our downtown Buffalo shop.
All other orders are shipped via USPS.
Full refunds for any item purchased at full price, returned in its original condition with original packaging, intact within 14 days of your delivery and 10 days of in-store purchase. We do not cover return shipping costs.
After that window, only store credit will be provided.
Goods of Form and Function
Realm helps you connect with items that are designed to last both in physical form and through the memories they nurture.
The anti-dust collectors.
You'll want to use what you find here. We stock up on things that get you moving, creating, doing, and playing.
Flat Rate Shipping
Predictable, low-cost shipping on all domestic orders.
Free Local Delivery
within a 15 mile radius of our downtown Buffalo shop
Free Gift Wrapping
Available for all purchases. Always!